INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This page describes the management methods of this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult them. This information is provided in compliance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of EU Regulation 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is FBD SRL VIA P. COLLETTA 15, 70100 BARI BA – VAT IT08217920720.PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of the treatment, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receive further specific contents are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in the case where this is necessary for that purpose. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities envisaged by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to offers of additional products or services by the owner. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the interested party.
Apart from these hypotheses, users' navigation data is kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits established by law.TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
A cookie is a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies have the function of streamlining the analysis of web traffic or of signaling when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users. No personal user data is acquired by the site for this purpose. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind used, i.e. systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on the site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
FACULTY OF PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA STORAGE TIMES
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data itself must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner has the obligation to respond to requests from the interested party regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, according to current legislation:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the envisaged retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all the information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation. The data controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment from the data controller.
- The interested party has the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom you provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request, specifying which right he requires, using the following contact points, through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted:
- by written communication to the Owner's address: FBD SRL VIA P. COLLETTA 15 70100 BARI BA – VAT IT08217920720
- using the e-mail address: email@example.com , indicating in the subject “EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT IN THE MATTER OF PERSONAL DATA”.
Your request must indicate dates, name, surname, request, address for notification purposes. To avoid any misunderstanding about the identity of the natural person requesting the exercise of their rights, the Data Controller reserves the right to request a copy of the identity document to confirm the identity of the applicant in cases where this is necessary.
This version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on 01 June 2022.